iHelpForum - Providers of Quality Advice
iHelpForum is a friendly, professional, FREE help community. We help with any kind of problem, be it a misbehaving computer or automotive issues.
Terms of Service and Rules
iHelpForum.com (iHF) is a completely free support site for users with computer and technology related issues. We are staffed and run by volunteers who give their free time to help you. The iHF Site Rules We request that all members adhere to the following simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable. By registering for a free account, you agree to abide by the following policies:
1. All information and instructions given are to be used at your own risk. By following the advice of any poster on the forums you give up the right to hold iHelpForum.com liable for any damages.
2. Posting any copyrighted information is strictly prohibited. Any such material will be deleted by iHF Staff
3. Support for, discussion of, or promotion of sites offering cracks, warez, torrents, pornography or any other illegal material is forbidden. This includes nulled, copied, cracked software, Operating Systems, and any other illegally obtained content.
Links to Video Download Software must not be posted and will be removed. In addition, we do not support any software created to download any of the above.
4. When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from using “text speak”. While primarily English speaking, iHF is a multi-national forum. Therefore our international members must use translation software, which does not understand these abbreviations.
5. Any and all racial, ethnic, gender based insults, swearing, profanity or any personal attacks towards staff or members will not be tolerated. Doing so will result in a warning, suspension or immediate ban. iHF has members/visitors of all ages, including Minors.
6. No Religious or Political posting allowed. Posting such content may result in a warning, suspension or ban at the discretion of the site Administrators
7. This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive content. If this is not done in a prompt manner, iHF Staff will delete the content themselves
8. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
9. Posts may be deleted for any reason by the forum administrators.
10. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
11. Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. If you would like to advertise on our site, please contact us via the "Contact Us" link below
12. Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more. Creators of multiple accounts may have their secondary accounts removed and/or find themselves banned from using iHF.
13. Do not send Private Conversations or Email iHF Staff members unless seeking help with site navigation. If you have technical issues, please post in the forums. This will enable our members to assist in resolving your issues more quickly.
14. We will not assist with recovery of or figuring out of system passwords, for any reason. Threads requesting such assistance will be closed.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service.
Third Party Links and Resources
Where Threads/Posts contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and we have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
Requesting Account Deletion
Please do not ask for your account to be deleted. In order to maintain a proper record of conversations the owner of this board does not delete user accounts. You agree that all material you submit will remain in the database even if you later decide to leave the board or request that your user account is suspended or closed. If you find yourself in a situation where you no longer want to be an active member, switch off your notifications and log out. You will receive no further contact from iHelpForum.com.
The Bottom Line
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the service we provide. You retain copyright over the Content. Violation of any of our website rules can lead to a banning of the user from iHelpForum.com and removal of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting on the iHF boards you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather send a private conversation to an Administrator. We would aim to reply to you within 24 hours.
If you have any further questions relating to these policies, please feel free to "Contact Us" (click the link below)
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.