• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

360 Total Securty AV

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The list of apps is getting longer, but I still want peoples experiences with the 360.

If it matters, which it don't, I used Revo Uninstaller Pro to get rid of Avast. I was just to lazy to go into safe mode with Win 7 on this box, and use the Avast uninstaller which I had downloaded as a precaution when I install a/v apps.

The "bot's will feed tonight... :D

Edit: Typo's

Last edited:

driver_ian

In at the Deep End...
Administrator
Security Advisor
iHF Legend
I'm using 360 TS on both the desktop and lappy.. have been for about 10 months now with no issues. I've coupled it with that greatest app of them all 'common sense' and use Malwarebytes to catch anything I miss...
Neither have found any issues since my youngest daughter moved out 3 months ago :caution:
It is light on resources which I like considering both my machines are closing on 10 years old, and like me, would rather not have to work too hard getting mundane things completed :D

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
The last 360 product that I knew of with AV ties was Norton's. Is this not a Norton product?

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The last 360 product that I knew of with AV ties was Norton's. Is this not a Norton product?
It's a Chinese mob it is / was called Qihoo 360

Building 2, 6 Haoyuan, Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, P.R.C. 100015

It has a Bitdefender and Avira and some other in house engines...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Big Bear just make sure all your AV engines are on...sometime 360 does it and sometimes it don't.
All up and running Veeg, once I found out how to turn them on after downloading them. :D

Just about all AV softwares are guilty of that...
Avast would occasionally send a "pop up" saying the definitions or words to that effect were out of date, strange for a programme that supposed to update it's self... :caution:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
@Arctos I have been using 360 for the seniors at the great Golden Oaks retirement home. How you been old pal?
I am not your pal, pal. :caution:

I think we have a Dokie imposter? Oops! Did have.:rolleyes: The forum's Anti virus wins again. The Turtle man must be using 360 Total Security. :D

See? I can stay on topic. :lol:
Now you see him, now you don't. :D

If I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning... :D

Edit: Fixed the quote up...

Last edited: