• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

A Cold Spell Is A Coming To Eastern Australia...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Much of south-east Australia is bracing for a burst of cold weather over the weekend with temperatures set to drop to zero in many locations in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
Get you wooly underdungs and coats out, cut a shipload of firewood if you have a fireplace or combustion stove. We just might get a few cold mornings where we are.

This is a interactive map, which does not require a external player, just the player that is built into good browsers, not sure about IE as that has stopped working on my box I think...

https://www.windyty.com/?2015-07-11-03,-39.741,151.743,5

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Didn't think it got cold up in gods country Bear, 5 degrees C here this morning in the state of Gallen, poor soul he's stressed out. There's a brass monkey searching the front lawn for something amongst the white. But hey it's winter.