• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Solved Audio Being Louder than Usual Dying?

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
What do you mean by chrome settings I don't get it.
If you took the time to learn how to use Chrome, you will observe that it has a large settings section if you click on the three vertical dots it will open a menu. Now at the bottom of the menu just above the Help section is Settings.

As I said your Google email address is your key to enter the world of Google, the first thing in settings is a space to enter it in there.

You might, if your very very lucky get your bookmarks etc from your previous install of Chromebefore you factory reset your HP.

Your Gmail address is used to setup accounts for Google Drive, Google Calendar etc.

It's not that hard...

napy666

http://www.nataliezworld.com/
If you took the time to learn how to use Chrome, you will observe that it has a large settings section if you click on the three vertical dots it will open a menu. Now at the bottom of the menu just above the Help section is Settings.

As I said your Google email address is your key to enter the world of Google, the first thing in settings is a space to enter it in there.

You might, if your very very lucky get your bookmarks etc from your previous install of Chromebefore you factory reset your HP.

Your Gmail address is used to setup accounts for Google Drive, Google Calendar etc.

It's not that hard...
Okay what? I highly doubt that, because you have to be logged onto your google account 24/7 in order for your bookmarks or anything to be saved. I just log onto my gmail for 1-2 hours then sign off. I don't stay logged on throughout the whole day so google can trace my every move.

napy666

I had a bet with my partner last night that you would come up with an excuse, I am $20.00 richer this morning.

<sarcasm>Thank you very much for being such a wonderful recipient that accepts helpful advice</sarcasm>

Call again. thank you...
Can you stop being rude and please help me out here.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Can you stop being rude and please help me out here.
I am not being rude and / or a bully.

You refuse to do want we advise you do by making up excuses or ignoring the help by changing the subject which has happened in this thread, so the ball is firmly in your court to shape up or ship out.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Napy young lady. Arctos has been spot on with his advice. If you do not wish to hear then I can not blame him for feeling his time has been wasted. Arctos volunteers his time here to help and does not get paid for his service. He has helped many people as well as myself. Forgive me but this is as I see it. Please have some consideration for those trying to help you. :(

napy666

I am being considerate and I am thankful for what he has done with helping me out. As for my audio situation, which NEVER got fixed or solved. I tried ALL of his suggestions as well as other user's suggestions and NONE of those worked out.

What I don't get, is why can't he accept the fact that my audio on my laptop may just be old and out of style and can't be fixed. Because we have tried EVERYTHING. As I have said in my previous posting's.

As far as the google chrome portion of this topic, I went and signed onto my multiple accounts of google and NONE saved the bookmarks I had made BEFORE restoring my computer.

napy666

I am not being rude and / or a bully.

You refuse to do want we advise you do by making up excuses or ignoring the help by changing the subject which has happened in this thread, so the ball is firmly in your court to shape up or ship out.

Edit: Spelling
I am sorry for the way I have been acting towards you as well as others on this forum site. I am just upset that no one agree's that maybe my laptop's audio system may just be old. Everyone thinks its every other issue in the book when it isn't. I have tried everything everyone has tossed my way and no matter what the audio still sounds bad.

No I am not going to buy a new laptop. I am going to use this laptop until it completely dies out altogether. If it works, why waste the money to buy a new one replacing what is already working fine?

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I am being considerate and I am thankful for what he has done with helping me out. As for my audio situation, which NEVER got fixed or solved. I tried ALL of his suggestions as well as other user's suggestions and NONE of those worked out.
I told you the speakers or the sound device is stuffed, and take it to be repaired.

What I don't get, is why can't he accept the fact that my audio on my laptop may just be old and out of style and can't be fixed. Because we have tried EVERYTHING. As I have said in my previous posting's.
What I wrote above.

As far as the google chrome portion of this topic, I went and signed onto my multiple accounts of google and NONE saved the bookmarks I had made BEFORE restoring my computer.
This is because they have been overwritten by what ever bookmarks you have now. If you had done this when I first told you in your other rambling thread you would have them still... :meh:

napy666

I told you the speakers or the sound device is stuffed, and take it to be repaired.

What I wrote above.

This is because they have been overwritten by what ever bookmarks you have now. If you had done this when I first told you in your other rambling thread you would have them still... :meh:
I am sorry but no you are WRONG. Because again, I would have NEEDED to be signed onto my google account for EVERYTHING to be saved. As I said I DO NOT sign onto my google account and STAYED LOGGED ON to do EVERYTHING.

And for your information I checked the BOOKMARKS tab thingy section on google and even RIGHT NOW with the CURRENT BOOKMARKS GOOGLE says NO BOOKMARKS CAN BE FOUND. Even though I HAVE BOOKMARKS HERE.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Very well young lady. Let us address your sound. I listened to the samples you posted. How were they created? With your phone? If so then they are useless as samples because the quality will be terrible to start. If you overdrive the speakers on your laptop they will distort. How do I know this? I have been a TV, Audio and Computer Technician for near 40 years. The VLC capture you posted had the volume pegged at 125%. Again, you are overdriving the speakers. If the speakers are damaged then that is why. The speakers are a cheap fix. $100 is far cheaper that the price of a new Laptop. IF the laptop does not conform to what you expect then buy a new laptop. I also spoke with an HP repair tech and he informed me that most likely the problem was software but if it was a hardware problem it would be either a electrical ground issue or the speakers are breaking down from over work. Over work meaning volume set too loud. This is my findings for free. :cool:

napy666

Very well young lady. Let us address your sound. I listened to the samples you posted. How were they created? With your phone? If so then they are useless as samples because the quality will be terrible to start. If you overdrive the speakers on your laptop they will distort. How do I know this? I have been a TV, Audio and Computer Technician for near 40 years. The VLC capture you posted had the volume pegged at 125%. Again, you are overdriving the speakers. If the speakers are damaged then that is why. The speakers are a cheap fix. $100 is far cheaper that the price of a new Laptop. IF the laptop does not conform to what you expect then buy a new laptop. I also spoke with an HP repair tech and he informed me that most likely the problem was software but if it was a hardware problem it would be either a electrical ground issue or the speakers are breaking down from over work. Over work meaning volume set too loud. This is my findings for free. :cool:
Well thank you for that input and yes I recorded those videos with my phone because I wasn't thinking of using a screen capturing thing because that would be interfering with the issue too no? ANYWAY I am going to stick to using this laptop until it DIES OUT ALTOGETHER END OF STORY.