• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Browser Thumbnail

Rustys

When I open Fire Fox or Chrome or a blank tab it shows thumb nails of the sites I have visited.

Is there a way to turn that carp off?

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I believe it would be done selecting Classic or Blank from the below instruction. I think Enhanced will give you the carp thumbnails.

Turn on the New Tab page
To turn on the New Tab page, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page and choose Enhanced or Classic from the menu.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
To clarify the wintip.org instructions. The IE and Chrome instructions are correct but the instructions for FireFox are a bit outdated. I am sure you can use the About:config command line but the newest version of FireFox has the Tab Settings icon available already.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I wish I could setup Palemoon on Android devices the same as I have it on Winders, that would be same cräp as Rusty is on about.

I cannot change it on the Samsung or Moto, I am using the Noia theme in winders that took that rubbish out.

Here's the link for it; https://addons.palemoon.org/themes/complete/noia-moon-theme/

Just realised Firefox is up into the 40 mark, PM is only 26, so probally will not work.

Rustys

Ok running FireFox 44.(something).

untitled.PNG

FYI same for Linux version and Winder$.

Arctos wonder if that can be done on the portable PaleMoon.