• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

E mail hacked

yan bowen

iHF Newbie
Hi, my e mail account has been sending out a document marked urgent to almost everyone on my contacts list. I have Malwarebytes and have run scan which shows nothing, help??

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Hi, my e mail account has been sending out a document marked urgent to almost everyone on my contacts list. I have Malwarebytes and have run scan which shows nothing, help??
Greetings and Welcome to iHelp Forum Yan Bowen.

To get you started, please read and follow the instructions found here. http://www.ihelpforum.com/pages/postinginstructions/

One of our fine Security Advisors or Moderators will be with you soon.:)

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
Step 1: Diagnostic Scan With FRST:

Please download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your DESKTOP.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.