• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

From Todays Spam Folder.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Another business opportunity w00t whoopeee and that sort of stuff.

Capt.Tyler Joshua <capt.tylerjoshua@us.army.mil>

Oct 8 (7 days ago)

to Recipients

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am CAPT Tyler Joshua, an officer in the USA Army and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force.

I am on the move to Afghanistan and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view for your record: link deleted although it was safe.

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows and please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: capt.tylerjoshua@gmail.com

1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Telephone:
4.Copy of drivers license:

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and America !!

Best Regards,
Capt.Tyler Joshua.

I went to the link Capt. Moron is on about and here is the story from a different link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7444083.stm

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Got two good ones today.

From Mr.Adebayo Adelabu.

Dear Beneficiary,

Kindly note that you are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name,phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours to enable your payment of US$10.7Million.This is as a result of the mandate given to me by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC),the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund.

Get back to me urgently.

Best Regards,
Mr.Adebayo Adelabu.
Deputy Governor (CBN)

KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME IMPOSTERS HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME
From Mrs Jessika Singh.

Hello My Dearest,

I want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for bringing this massage to your email without any formal introduction due to the urgency confidential of this issue. I am happy to know you but Almighty Lord knows you better and know why he directed me to you at this point. To begin i saw your email and contact details on my search for a good next of kin online as a result of my urgency to put my last wish into reality before i die any time soon.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Jessika Singh, I am contacting you from my country India I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Peter Singh who worked with Tunisia embassy in Madrid Spain for nine years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10,850,000.00 ( ten million eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars ) in a bank here in India New Delhi the capital city of India New Delhi . Presently this money is still in the bank, he made this money available for exportation of Gold from Madrid Spain mining before his sudden death. recently My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of 3 months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke illness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to take 40 Percent of the total money for your personal use and for your effort and dedication towards the charity project work, While 60% of the money will go to the charity project work, people in need from the street and helping the orphanage too, i grew up as an orphan and i don't have any body as my family member. Also make sure that the house of God is maintained from the funds. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Delhi India and I will also instruct the Bank Manager to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as i Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply, then i will proceed with you to the bank for the money transfer to your bank account as soon as possible, that is if you are serious enough to handle the project and also dedicate your effort to it because i believe i can trust you honestly.

Yours faithfully.
From Mrs Jessika Singh

Whoooo hooooooooooooo were gunna be rich.

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Lol, Bear! What kind people you have in contact with you. I wouldn't hesitate to share every detail with people of such fine character and great writing. ;)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Lol, Bear! What kind people you have in contact with you. I wouldn't hesitate to share every detail with people of such fine character and great writing. ;)
They are none of my contacts, it's just spammers that have got that particular gmail address. I only get 3 or 4 a week thankfully.

Pancake

To Protect and Serve
iHF Master Craftsman
Security Advisor
I think its time you guys went and had a cold shower.. :rolleyes:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I think its time you guys went and had a cold shower.. :rolleyes:
:meh:

From last week, this one is really really scary.

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN Our Ref: FGN SNT STB

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 TODAY YOUR $4.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment and we have now curt the prize of $490 to $50 for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $50 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have curt to $50 so that you can be able to send it today, $50 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay theform fee of $50 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $50 you will not loose it,instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD4.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.The processing
charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the
middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.500, 000.00 into your account within 15 hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction
because of the requirement of ($50) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

Receiver's :::::::
City:::::::::::::: Cotonou
Text Question: :::::LAST?
Answer:::::::: FEE
Amount required: :::::::$50
Sender's Name:::::
MTCN Number#:
Sender's address:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.5M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Oh joy, I will have more monies than I can shake a stick at.

I left their email addresses in so the spam bots can feast on them...

Dr.Moore John <www.78@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Feb 15 (2 days ago)
to xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly Contact United Nations

Attn: Beneficiaries,

We have concluded to effect your payment of US$950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousands United States Dollars) , through Money Gram, but the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from today or tomorrow is $6800.00 three times daily until the funds is completely transferred. We are writing to inform you that your fund worthy of US$950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousands United States Dollars) has been handed over to the United Nations to transfer the fund through Money Gram according to the instruction of the federal ministry of finance.

Base the outcome of the last meeting held 13th of Feb,2018.The Federal Ministry of Finance has appointed United Nations to carry out of transfer of outstanding fund to the beneficiaries who have not received their outstanding payment due to one reason or the other According to Mr.President his excellence Dr.Patrice Talon who made this known to the every one that was present in that meeting. From today onward you are advised to stop further contact with other bank who claimed to have your fund in their bank because your fund will be transfer to you $6800.00 daily through Money Gram Money transfer under the United Nations.

Note: you are not require to send any money once you paid the Money Gram Money transfer charge fee of your payment file, instruction from federal ministry of finance that once the Money Gram transfer charge fee have been confirmed you will start receiving your first payment within 1 hrs without any dealing.
Kindly Contact United Nations:

Mr.Barry Miller
E-mail:(barrmiller@informaticos.com)
Telephone number: +229-64461694

Also reconfirm your information to them below

YOUR NAME--------------
YOUR ADDRESS-----------
YOUR PHONE-------------
OCCUPATION-------------

Thank you.
With my best regards,
Dr.Moore John

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Another shipload of money arrives.

Western Union <YYY.@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
11:10 PM (7 hours ago)
to xxxxxxxxx

Good morning.

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin republic, are here to
notify you of your payment inherited funds of $4.5M.000. after the meeting
held on 1th of Jan 2018. His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN DR PATRICE TALON. Has Instructed this Department to send your funds
through western union money transfer for easier receive of your
inherited funds without any further delay. To avoid paying money to the
fraud stars that is going on through the global, you are required to send
your name and address were you want your fund to be send through western
union the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from
tomorrow is the sum of $5000.00. Also your are required to send us the sum
of $69 dollar for re-mewing and reconfirming your file that was deposited
in this office with your name and address bellow.
Beneficiary name---------------------
Address----------------------- ---------
Tel phone------------------------- ----

Contact with this information below:
CONTACT PERSON: MR. ADE MORIS
Telephone: +229-96503991
EMAIL: As soon as the required fee of $69 is send today for the renewal and
reconfirming the payment file of your funds you will start receiving your
funds as from tomorrow. Send the $69 dollar through western union with the
name and address below:
Here the information,

City:.......Cotonou