• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Funny Pics Thread (Add Your Own)

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
This is not funny.

Yeah right... :caution:

Pix sourced from Leahy.com.au
I've owned guns all my life Arctos. Though I have never taken a human life, the guns have saved my life a time or two. Like you, I don't think that cartoon is humorous. Some one has an agenda. Be they pro-gun or anti-gun that was in poor taste. I hope my views do not offend you Arctos my friend. :)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have never owned a hand gun. I have had severable rifles and shotguns to shoot stuff for the pot, or get rid of feral animals.

We have a total clamp down on firearms here in Oz after the Port Arthur Massacre. I handed my rifles in but kept the shotgun which I have a licence for.

The only weapon I have handy in the truck is a ¾ metre length of 25mm copper cable, It has been around Australia a few times and all over the top end of Oz...

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have never owned a hand gun. I have had severable rifles and shotguns to shoot stuff for the pot, or get rid of feral animals.

We have a total clamp down on firearms here in Oz after the Port Arthur Massacre. I handed my rifles in but kept the shotgun which I have a licence for.

The only weapon I have handy in the truck is a ¾ metre length of 25mm copper cable, It has been around Australia a few times and all over the top end of Oz...
I'm not Pro or Anti anything my friend. Had I not had my service pistol on hand, the six thugs that cornered me would not have just chastised me for being out late. I don't think 3/4 meter length of anything would have gotten me out unharmed. It is just my opinion that those who wish you harm will use whatever is at hand to do so and by the time the law can come to your aid it is too late. All they can do is carry you to the hospital or morgue. :(

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I'm not Pro or Anti anything my friend. Had I not had my service pistol on hand, the six thugs that cornered me would not have just chastised me for being out late. I don't think 3/4 meter length of anything would have gotten me out unharmed.

It is just my opinion that those who wish you harm will use whatever is at hand to do so and by the time the law can come to your aid it is too late. All they can do is carry you to the hospital or morgue
. :(
Very true, that last bit...

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Very true, that last bit...
Forgive me Mate. There are things olde LC should keep private. One being his opinions. What I do or think is reserved for my own little corner of h3ll and should never be foisted on others. I reserve the right to think and feel as I choose. I must remember to respect the rights of others to do the same. :)