• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Funny Pics Thread (Add Your Own)

Presiding Cat

I have seen that picture before... Apparently it not as close as it looks...

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
One of the first things I do in the morning when I go online, is to read the latest Dilbert cartoon at dilbert.com
For me it was Garfield the cat and Dilbert. Dilbert had special place on the message board back in the shop. Whenever something struck me as relevant i would post it. You would be surprised how muck got posted. :lol:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The said I couldn't drink, couldn't talk the lingo and that I was too Republican. :lol:
We can teach you to drink.
We can teach you the lingo.
Unfortunately being GOP is gunna take longer to teach you my slightly left of centre politics mate.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
We can teach you to drink.
We can teach you the lingo.
Unfortunately being GOP is gunna take longer to teach you my slightly left of centre politics mate.
So there is hope for me Mate? I don't know Arctos. The immigration man said there are already to many roo phracking Americans in Australia now and I would be just one more. Not sure I can run fast enough to catch a roo and do whatever phracking is. :whistle::lol: