• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Funny Pics Thread (Add Your Own)

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Bear,

I'm either missing the humor in the subtlety or you have missed including an attachment.

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
It's rather odd, the image appears for me now. Never mind, Bear ;)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Thanks Mate, I have not been able to get the cartoon from The Guardian website for a couple of years.

Here's the story that he based the cartoon on, I hope the Bin Chicken aka Dump Chook carp is not like the seagulls.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07...istant-ecoli-bacteria-like-superbugs/11280148
I use a program called FastStone Capture 5.3 to work around things like disabled right click. It is the last version that was freeware. It is a bit long in the tooth but it works and is portable. I have used it on Win 7 and Win 10 machines. :)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I use a program called FastStone Capture 5.3 to work around things like disabled right click. It is the last version that was freeware. It is a bit long in the tooth but it works and is portable. I have used it on Win 7 and Win 10 machines. :)
AdMuncher used to override that no right click thingy as well, I have used that Faststone on Winders as well good program for getting a long web page in one hit as well.