• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Information GFX - custom Sig images

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
That is a lovely image, LC. Well done, Highlander!

Twitch6000

Person Of All Kinds
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Nice to see another Gimp user, and a good one I might add.

Highlander

The Immortal
iHF Master Craftsman
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Twitch - talks cheap. Let's see some of your work! ;)
Glad to see you signed on with the iHelp WCG Team.

Twitch6000

Person Of All Kinds
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I haven't done much signature work in awhile,but here is some of my old sig work.

As you can see I use the same style on most of my work.
I mainly do web design nowadays... It has been so long since I made a signature.. Last time I tried it was horrible... I blame it on when GimpTalk went down for awhile.. I lost interest.

I kind of want to get back into it.

In no way am I a pro... or good even lol..

Last edited:

Highlander

The Immortal
iHF Master Craftsman
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I tried to join GimpTalk, but their Mods were on strike. They are going commercial and the Mods were again it. So, I joined GimpForums. I've gotten some good assistance from their gurus.

Stop by, if you like, and say hi...
http://gimpforums.com/thread-hello-to-all-my-fellow-immortals

As for your images, very spacey, but one issue I have with them is your name is hidden. Yellow on yellow kind of thing. I'd go with an opposite color for the name so it stands out more. But, I'm new at this and still very much an amateur.

Last edited:

Twitch6000

Person Of All Kinds
Advisor
WCG Team Member
You are rights on all counts. I was around GT when they first went down and came back under new management and such... It just changed to much and I left.. Been more into web design since then..

As for your comment on my username in my signatures.. Again your right. I am very guilty of that, it was one of the biggest complaints I got at GT lol...

I like what I do and it is fun for me..That is all that matters :).

Highlander

The Immortal
iHF Master Craftsman
Advisor
WCG Team Member
One thing I'd like to see here is technical help from one Gimp'er to another. At SF, all they do is complement each other. A mutual admiration society. I found very little constructive analysis designed to improve each others capabilities.

Twitch6000

Person Of All Kinds
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Constructive Criticism is hard to find in todays world.. In some cases when a person is given CC they take it as an insult..

Anyways I may just fool around and try to make another signature... Couldn't be worse then the last one lmao.

Last edited: