• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Great Free Android Apps

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Thanks for this, Bear! Almost like having having Apemax in my phome :)

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I hope does what you want @DCiAdmin, I could not see how to remove adverts on the link as it did not say if you can donate to get rid of them
I have been to the Author's website and do not see any mention of Ads. Nor do I see anything about a paid version. The Author seems to be an aspiring programmer for hire so he may just use the Ad revenue to get by. I can't see the mere pence he receives from those Ads feeding his cat much less his family. :)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The Author seems to be an aspiring programmer for hire so he may just use the Ad revenue to get by
This is why I prefer to pay a donation to get rid of the adverts, if they do not advertise a paid version.

I do NOT like adverts, whether it's Winders or Android. :meh:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
This is why I prefer to pay a donation to get rid of the adverts, if they do not advertise a paid version.

I do NOT like adverts, whether it's Winders or Android. :meh:
I as well Arctos. The Ads do not generate that much money for the Authors and always become intrusive. I installed the app just to give it a look and only played with it for a short time. The only Ad I saw was a little banner at the bottom which took you to his other apps. Did you encounter any Ads Mate?

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
My pos Oppo had a compass built in which I found useful out at the shed, so looked on the Play Store looking for one for the Samsung. All full of $#@#$^%$#@ adverts.

Had a look on Samsung's Galaxy App store and found this one just called Compass - R - Apps the developer is Roland Szep I cannot post a link to it.

No adverts, no nags, just free...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I am upto level 20, and still trying to get the other side of where I want to go. :arghh:
I'm up to level 24. How? Dumb blind luck is my guess. :lol: If you are looking for a drinking game hocus is a bloody good one. I need a good stiff drink after every level.;)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I'm up to level 24. How? Dumb blind luck is my guess. :lol: If you are looking for a drinking game hocus is a bloody good one. I need a good stiff drink after every level.;)
I got past level 20 finally, I found the hidden door or what ever it is.

Some are easy then you get a curly one, here's a pix of level 20 so the tree people can see what we are on about.

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Oh dear Lord! That looks like a head banger. And addictive! I'll have to give it a go. Thank you, Bear!