1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Dismiss Notice

Help me get rid of Webstarts.biz

Discussion in 'Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal Help' started by MarySelina, Nov 17, 2016.

1. MarySelina

MarySelina New Member iHF Newbie

Is Mylucky123.com a virus or malware? The annoying website hijacked my Chrome default homepage and new tab without any permission. I doesn't download any suspicious program on my PC. I google to get some helps and there are lots of posts that claim to remove the virus. I don't know which is the effective. These websites recommend me Malwarebytes, Plumbytes, SpyHunter, AdwCleaner, Superantispyware, NOD32 Online Scanner, etc. Which should I try? Any suggestions?

2. Lord Chance

Lord Chance iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

Greetings MarySelina. Mylucky123.con is what is called a Browser Hijacker and is usually bundled with a program you downloaded and installed. One of our Security Advisers will be with you as soon as possible. If you have not done so already please read and follow the Posting Instructions as some of the steps will help in your issue diagnosis. :)

Crush likes this.