• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

I just bought.... Home version

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
MexicanGrill.jpg

If I have already posted this, then please forgive the duplication.

I purchased this Mexican Grill just a couple of weeks ago. The durn thing weighs a ton! Well maybe 150 - 200 pounds, but it is no lightweight to be sure. Takes two hands to open the top to access the grill. It cooks wonderfully! Really holds the heat. The grill accepts both firewood or charcoal, but I've only used wood so far. Everything cooked on it tastes like campfire grilling. It is lovely to cook on or just to sit and enjoy the fire.

If you are ever in Iowa, I would be happy to fix dinner :)

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
It's lovely, Chris! Housewarming at your house and dinner at mine? Damn shame that distances will prohibit that.

Crush

I am admin, ruler of my domain
Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
Nice place, hope you have some money left to stock the beer fridge up mate...:D
Beer fridge will always be stocked

:whistle:
How about this Crush, me and LC could build you anything you want out of left over wood. Ian can make you steps. All we need is free beer. Lots of handy folks on here to help out for beer.
See above :D