• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

I just bought.... Home version

Crush

I am admin, ruler of my domain
Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member

Crush

Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
Looks like you're a Subaru fan?
Yep, had mine a few years now, really liking it

I'm sorry but it still kills me how much work you have had to do to that house considering the price you paid. It looks wonderful, but dang! Real estate is high priced in the East.
Welcome to Jersey lol. Anything would have required work, but yeah....

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Yep, had mine a few years now, really liking it
We currently have 2 Subarus, and im on my second Outback (Think the're called Legacy in the US) I really love the eyesight safety gear in them, see it out rates Mercedes and Volvo systems.

Crush

Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
We currently have 2 Subarus, and im on my second Outback (Think the're called Legacy in the US) I really love the eyesight safety gear in them, see it out rates Mercedes and Volvo systems.
Mine's the Outback, but we also have the Legacy here in the US and the Forrester

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Looked it up, the only difference appears to be in the US you have the Legacy and its called Liberty over here. For some reason thought legacy applied to Outback also in the US. Just old fart disease.

The Outback is really a fine quality vehicle.

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
View attachment 1197

If I have already posted this, then please forgive the duplication.

I purchased this Mexican Grill just a couple of weeks ago. The durn thing weighs a ton! Well maybe 150 - 200 pounds, but it is no lightweight to be sure. Takes two hands to open the top to access the grill. It cooks wonderfully! Really holds the heat. The grill accepts both firewood or charcoal, but I've only used wood so far. Everything cooked on it tastes like campfire grilling. It is lovely to cook on or just to sit and enjoy the fire.

If you are ever in Iowa, I would be happy to fix dinner :)

Where you get that at? Also how much it cost? I cook on grill almost daily... Can you get a shot of the inside and post it.

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
I've made some progress over the last few weeks (more pics added too) and am about 2-3 weeks from move in if all goes according to plan

So long as there are two things missing from the house you are good. My last place had both and it was an issue....

Ghost and Roaches.........:caution: