• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

I just bought...

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
It happens. Nice set of fingerprints on the glass tho', and times wrong on the Pixel. :D

I would like a Pixel or a Sammy 7 or a... :arghh:
Those aren't thumb prints Mate. They are clearly foot prints. Me thinks the Turtle Man just wanted an excuse to get a new phone. :whistle::D

@Crush - How many times did you step on it? Inquiring mind and all that. :p

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
In the continuing saga of the Raspberry Pi, I now have another Hard Drive for the Pi. Western Digital has built a drive and cable that makes connecting a hard drive to the Pi easier. I bought the 375Gb drive and cable for $38 USD and could have bought a 1Tb for $60 USD. Since I already have a 1Tb drive I went ahead and bought 2 extra cables costing $10 USD each just in case. The cables are USB 3 so be aware. :)

02_Hero_974x974_PiDriveFoundation_375GB.jpg.imgw.1000.1000.jpg

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
A continued inability to check oil in mechanical engines has led me to this purchase....

View attachment 5037
This mower would be cheaper and you would always know when it needed to be sharpened and oiled. And it comes equipped with a grass catcher too.:D

push-mower.jpg

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I've been looking at these for a year and finally broke down. Glad I did :)

Capture.JPG

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Oh dear! What size mower deck is that - 54"? Dang! I don't recognize the branding. I that what a Mowability mower looks like?

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Oh dear! What size mower deck is that - 54"? Dang! I don't recognize the branding. I that what a Mowability mower looks like?
My mower just has a 42" deck but it goes up to a 60". BAD Boy Inc is located in Batesville Arkansas so it is local to me. They are well built. The deck of my mower is 7 gage welded steel.

Bad Boy Dealer Finder