• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

I just bought...

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Work wasn't using a Sonicwall NSA3600 and a couple Sonicpoint ACi's
Crush will make use of them :D
Looks like you have been dumpster diving Turtleman but an awesome acquisition just the same. I used to love picking up EOL and Surplus equipment to re-purpose. You do have some work ahead of you Mate. You will need to run CAT for those access points. :)

Crush

I am admin, ruler of my domain
Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
Looks like you have been dumpster diving Turtleman but an awesome acquisition just the same. I used to love picking up EOL and Surplus equipment to re-purpose. You do have some work ahead of you Mate. You will need to run CAT for those access points. :)
I wish I had a basement for all this stuff :mad:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
You can have too much stuff mate. I had a shed load of stuff here at home, and out at the shed on the block there is aload of carp out there, which I have been meaning to bring back into town.

The Vietnam Vets / Men Shed will take the stuff off my hands with a bit of luck.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
No you don't Mate. I can tell you for certain that the "Stuff" will breed like rabbits and fill all available space. When I retired I sold, gave away and threw away enough computer and test equipment to fill an 800 square foot storage building. That "Stuff" was from my personal collection. :lol: