• Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

I just bought...

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have just decided to update / replace my office chair with something more modern than my 20 year old one.

I ordered a Secretlab Titan 2020 gaming chair from Secretlab's in Sydney, should be here next week. I have not put a chair together for a long time so will be reading the manual for this one.

I can't embed this link.

You can't hide money. Now I know what you are doing with all those millions you are getting. Nice chair Mate.:mrgreen:

If you need assembly videos then the Secretlab website has them. From what I see, assembly is simple.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
If you need assembly videos then the Secretlab website has them. From what I see, assembly is simple.
Thanks for the link mate, but I have got the assembly instuctions both pdf and video links sent me with my invoice when I paid for it.

As for the milliions I have got I am paying for it with a federal government covid payment of $250.00 which is the last one of those, a $175.00 payment from the state government for my quarterly electricity subsidy payment for my home oxygen concentrater, and some of my monthly UK senior pension payment. :kiss:

I will be looking for naming rights sponsor ship for this one as well, the twenty year old chair I have now is called Martin Baker for the early ejection seats where you you woud pull a cover over the top of the seat and head to protect as you went through the aircraft canopy. I used to pull a towel up that way when I used one on the backrest when i was hot and sweaty. Another ws called Chain Saw after a bucking bull at teh Mt.Isa rodeo after one of the arm rests broke off and I went flying. My other chair in my office is the Chair With No Name from the old song about a horse in the desert.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
My new chair came yesterday, it took around an hour for me to put it together, could have used another pair of hands.

It will a pita to put it back into the box again, handy little tool kit came with a phillips screewdriver / spanner and a long allan key.

No pieces left over except for one holding screw for the recline mechanism, and three packets of silicone moisture repellant.

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
My new chair came yesterday, it took around an hour for me to put it together, could have used another pair of hands.

It will a pita to put it back into the box again, handy little tool kit came with a phillips screewdriver / spanner and a long allan key.

No pieces left over except for one holding screw for the recline mechanism, and three packets of silicone moisture repellant.
May look into getting me one. I sit in a small swivel chair. It is hard by design so that I won't sit in it long. That way I get up and away from the computer and move around. :)

Last edited:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Got myself a pair of Beyrdynamic DT990's on sale
Nice. I used to always buy the studio grade headsets. They had more dynamic range and better outside noise canceling. Be careful Mate they will get you in trouble. The wife or girlfriend will start throwing things at you or slap you in back of the head when they want your attention. :lol:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I got new hearing aids a month or so ago, for what they cost me I could have bought a top shelf custom built pc or notebook.

They are blue tooth so I can change the hearing mode, normal speech, normal speech with noise, tv / music. and also adjust the volume from my phone.

The audiometrist can change the settings if I want them tweaked more for extra clarity.

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I got new hearing aids a month or so ago, for what they cost me I could have bought a top shelf custom built pc or notebook.

They are blue tooth so I can change the hearing mode, normal speech, normal speech with noise, tv / music. and also adjust the volume from my phone.

The audiometrist can change the settings if I want them tweaked more for extra clarity.

The tech gets better and better every year my Friend. I just wish I could say the same for glasses. :)

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I have just got a interest in LEGO kits so I have just got this one from Amazon Au.

Still reading the instruction manual before I get building, it's gunna take me a while I think lots of fiddly bits to build.
I've looked at those kits Mate and even bought a few for my brother's kids when they were tots. I am to impatient for them at this point in life. I have several model kits laying around unfinished to prove it. :lol:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Picked up a few bit and pieces for my new Samsung Galaxy A52s phone.

I was after some longer usb cables and picked a box of three USB o USB C they are 2 metres long.

Also got a couple of USB to USB C adaplers so I can hoot a 1 Tb external drive to my phones / tablet.

Protective leather case.

I have lost the use of the tool bar, parts are missing so linkies only to Amazon.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the phone is 5G capable, so repubicans beware of buying this as it will interact with your nanobots... :wtf:

Last edited: