• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Solved IPad Skype

Rustys

IPad iOS 8.0.2
Skype 4.18.0.19 (4.18.19)

Why does it show the contacts name and under it "Pending Contact Request."

They invited me I accepted or is there a step I am missing for what ever reason?

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
That's odd. If you have accepted, it should no longer be pending.

Give my Skype a try - REMOVED

Last edited:

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I've accepted. If it added as I expect it did, then LC is correct. Your friend might have removed their invite.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
That could be but even after I accepted them?
I'm not sure about how the process works but if the person that sends the invite cancels that invite then I would assume your acceptance would be seen as you making the invite. If the other side then ignores that invite you will get a pending. My advice would be to contact the person extending the invitation to see what has happened. If the invite is genuine then clear the contact and have the person resend the invite or you initiate the invitation.

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Is my invite still pending?

Belahzur

Freedom Fighter
Security Advisor
iHF Regular
Hey DCi, posting your Skype name there in a completely open public forum, just FYI :)

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Thanks for the reminder. I intended to go back and delete it. I'll get that now :)