• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Solved Is PCHELP Forum dot net Cactus

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
It's still there and available...
So 3 different operating system, 4 different browsers and it spits the dummy with similar messages to the one I posted from Chrome.

So if it's not available here all of my stuff must be wrong then, pe rhaps I have a malaware on the freakin lot. :meh:

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Just looked at some causes for your issue. Incorrect time and date is one. If you use AVAST or Bitdefender then their SSL scanning feature could be it. Some are saying just clearing the cache will help or just click the advanced link on the warning page and tell the browser to proceed to the page. What has me scratching my head is that your issue happens even on the Mac. :woot:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Whirlpool forum, and the Google eco system are all https. M$ could have something buried in the gutz of winders 10, I don't know about anything.

It's effecting as I said four different operating systems

My partner has just got off the phone, and I restarted the Sagemcom, same shizzle as before.

I will try at the club shortly, see if they are the same...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Just looked at some causes for your issue. Incorrect time and date is one. If you use AVAST or Bitdefender then their SSL scanning feature could be it. Some are saying just clearing the cache will help or just click the advanced link on the warning page and tell the browser to proceed to the page. What has me scratching my head is that your issue happens even on the Mac. :woot:
All the time and dates are correct EST time, I do not use either of those programs or app on the four different operating systems.

Here's what it says when you click the Advanced button in the pix.

www.pchelpforum.net normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to www.pchelpforum.net this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.pchelpforum.net, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.pchelpforum.net at the moment because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

bu**ered if I know, giong to the club and try there... :caution:

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Better late than never.

At the bowls club yesterday on my mobile phone with the Aldimobile 4G network, the website is still bringing the error message.

The club notebook on the Telstra network same shizzle as home, as were several members iPhone's with Telstra and Optus networks.

I noticed last night that what ever was the problem had been fixed by someone. I am still being cautious about going there, once bitten twice shy as the old saying goes...