• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Conversation Looking for social networking or dating script/software help..

Creazyvan

iHF Newbie
Hi. I'm looking for a social networking or datingscript/software with the following features:
> Standalone script/software to be used on my own server (no hosted solutions).
> Supports mobile devices. Users can view my website, edit their profile and upload photos from their mobile phone.
Someone suggest me about it : datingscript.net
How it is ?
Can anyone recommend a few popular scripts? Thanks.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Greetings Creazyvan and welcome to iHelp Forum,

Any server/client software package depends on the environment you plan to run it on. There are many options that run on Windows or LINUX servers. It has been a while since I have looked into scripts for web site but I believe HotScripts.com has the best selection. Etano Community Builder Script has many features and may be worth a look. I quit building web sites a few years ago so I can only direct you to sites that may have what you are seeking. I apologize for not being more helpful. :)