• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Netflix

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Lot of carp on the tv here, but there are some good shows tho'.

The West Oz mob have it and we got interested in getting a subscription, at $12.00 a month or less than one beer a week it is reasonable.
I've always been a book man myself so I am a poor judge of TV anyway. I do get talked into movie going on occasion so I agree that the subscription price is reasonable. I've paid more than that for just one movie. :)

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
We watch very little network television. Netflix is the "channel" of choice most often here. Orange is the New Black is the last serial that I got into, but it has a fair bit of raw reality that I just don't need when I'm wanting to relax. I've heard great things about House of Cards and hope to actually sit and watch that some day. We'll see if my short attention span will ever allow that to happen :D

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Double dip - Julie might enjoy Grace & Frankie. Great actresses and decent humor. DJango is one helluva movie, but bloody.

The nice thing about Netflix is you can find some obsure movies that didn't get press or air time but are real quality. Eddie Murphy in Mr. Church was a surprise. Ended up being a really good movie - I had never heard of it. Enjoy! And you're right, you can't beat the price.

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Concert1.JPG Concert2.JPG Concert3.JPG

There are currently 42 titles (3 images attached) under the "concert" heading. More if you include live comedy shows. These rotate in and out so if you don't see something this month that you like, next month might be better.

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
I am fairly certain, great Bear, that some of those are full concerts. I don't think (but I've been wrong before) that all of those are documentaries.