• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Pork More TV Advert.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
All the Aussies I have known over the years have had a wicked sense of humor. No shame at all to be sure. :lol:
The various meat boards here in Oz, have put out some great adverts for meat over the years, a lot of the adverts have upset most of the wowsers along the line.

The Australia Day lamb adverts are great to have a look at for a bit of a laugh.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The various meat boards here in Oz, have put out some great adverts for meat over the years, a lot of the adverts have upset most of the wowsers along the line.

The Australia Day lamb adverts are great to have a look at for a bit of a laugh.
Most Derps have no sense of humor Arctos. I on the other hand find it amusing to jerk their chain. Imagine if you will the chaos created with the local Humane Society derps when I talked a friend into leading his pot bellied pig around town with a sign that simply said pork chop.:lol:

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
You are right, Bear! The Australia Day Lamb adverts and the controversy they raise are funny as h3ll. Thanks for giving me a grin!