• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

prework (2nd computer)

Cristoff

iHF Regular
WCG Team Member
Mal I cannot express to you how grateful I am...everything is running great now...couple of things, when I tried to download WOT and Adcheck on Firefox I got a message saying that there was a failure on both those sites...on both my computers.other than that I believe I am fully protected now...I love the Reason Core!!!!!

Cristoff

iHF Regular
WCG Team Member
I would call it solved then...one more thing...reason core will run a scan some time during the night and then when I get up the computer screen is on whatever window I had open with the reason core scan box and I am afraid it is burning images into the screen. I keep the computer on for the distributed computing but I wouldn't mind if there was something I could do about that

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Why not turn your monitor off after a set period using the power settings, or else physically turn it off. Also are you using a CRT or LCD monitor because LCD monitors don't suffer with image burn.