1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Dismiss Notice

Snake, Spider and Sundry other Bites

Discussion in 'Home Help' started by Arctos, May 9, 2017.

1. Arctos

Arctos Beware of the Bear... iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

Lord Chance and DCiAdmin like this.
  2. DCiAdmin

DCiAdmin Always room to learn a bit more Administrator iHF Legend WCG Team Member

Seems as though there are more venomous than non-venomous critters in OZ. Appreciate the tips. Hope I get there someday to view these creatures first hand.

Lord Chance likes this.
  3. Lord Chance

Lord Chance iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

Pick me up on your way down M'Lady and we can go together. I feel the need to one day buy a certain Bear an honest to GOD Aussie drink and toast his health. :)

DCiAdmin likes this.
  4. Arctos

Arctos Beware of the Bear... iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

We have other dangerous stuff like tidal rips at the beach, but you have to be either Japponese or Korean to miss the warning signs about swimming between the yellow flags.

The Chinese are pretty good at reading them tho' as they do not seem to get caught in them.