1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Dismiss Notice

Sophos AntiVirus - FREE for home users

Discussion in 'Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal Help' started by DCiAdmin, Mar 20, 2016.

1. DCiAdmin

DCiAdmin Always room to learn a bit more Administrator iHF Legend WCG Team Member

Sophos makes an absolutely fabulous AV product for PC and Mac and it is now offered free to home, and mobile users. Additionally, they are offering the Sophos firewall (linux based) free for download as well.

If you are interested, please go to the Sophos site to download this quality product.

2. Lord Chance

Lord Chance iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

I agree that Sophos makes a very good AV. I have used it in my tablets. I found it a bit restrictive but otherwise very acceptible.

DCiAdmin likes this.
  3. Arctos

Arctos Beware of the Bear... iHF Veteran Advisor WCG Team Member

I have it on my Samsung tablet, I had it on my phone but uninstalled it cause I needed the space for something else...

Edit: This is the bane of owning a Moto nothing more to shift to external card, I have a feeling a Oppo is getting closer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  4. Crush

Crush I am admin, ruler of my domain Administrator iHF Master Craftsman

The dashboarding function is very interesting. For power users who manage their family/friend's machines you can view the status at a glance of anything on the account.

driver_ian, DCiAdmin and Cameldung like this.