• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Sunsets in your area

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
OMG, Bear - that is beautiful! I hope you can tale time to show me the sights when I finally make it down that way.

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Then I will just have to get there before the corner does :)

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Then I will just have to get there before the corner does :)
I have been going in straight lines all day. :D

Nope not allowed I have lost enough friends. You sure you are not reading the date upside down?
The X-ray / Imaging mob have changed the procedure for a scan they are going to do tomorrow. They are going to give me something to quieten me down, so I can lay flat on my back and breathe normally when they do the doppler scans on my legs. So this should stop my heart rate going in to top gear through lack of oxygen like it did last year. :caution:

Here another sunrise at Urangan in Hervey Bay...

DCiAdmin

Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Please let us know how it goes for you, Bear. I look very forward to joining a sunset or two with you and Julie.

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
My son took these, he works in Singapore for years now. where this pic is from. He is a amateur photographer when he gets away from his chef duties.
2015-06-16_155713.jpg
Just to prove he comes home sometimes, this is dawn on the great ocean road SA.

2015-06-16_155427.jpg

Time lapse shot from home in Aus
2015-06-16_155941.jpg

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Please let us know how it goes for you, Bear. I look very forward to joining a sunset or two with you and Julie.
They gave me something to relax that I would like to have handy at home, good sh!t as they said from our waccybaccy days. The scan was split in to two parts so I could sit up straight for 10 minutes, before they did some other tests on my right leg.

Get the results next time I see my Seth Efrican Doctor. :D