• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

There was a young lady...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
You cannot use the words skinny and black in the same sentence with out getting chatted about it. :meh:
I put this picture of a cat I found at this forum, with the comment it reminds me of the way a skinny black model was walking on tv the night before.

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Maybe the Turtleman will put her on Staff here then we could team up on her. I haven't eaten fresh Mod in ages.:lol:

That is one of the reasons I don't got to other forums. Most are afraid of upsetting the PC crowd so they post rules that you can not keep from stepping on or the let their Mods run amok. I wonder what she got you for. The reference to breasts or behind? It was probably because the limerick was funny. That's a Ban Hamma offense is some forums.:caution:

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
I put this picture of a cat I found at this forum, with the comment it reminds me of the way a skinny black model was walking on tv the night before.
I have a cat Mate and that is funny no matter who you are. I bet it was the skinny reference that tripped you up.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Maybe the Turtleman will put her on Staff here then we could team up on her. I haven't eaten fresh Mod in ages.:lol:
What's wrong with our mods? We have a shed load of them, but they do not do anything so they will be still tenderish.
I have a cat Mate and that is funny no matter who you are. I bet it was the skinny reference that tripped you up.
I asked, and it was skinny and black that did it.

Lord Chance

iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
What's wrong with our mods? We have a shed load of them, but they do not do anything so they will be still tenderish.
Aye, They are on the tender side but I am trying to watch my girlish figure Mate. They are not as lean as I would like.:sneaky:

I asked, and it was skinny and black that did it.
I think it didn't matter how you described the black model Arctos. You primed the gun with black and skinny pulled the trigger. If you had added a third descriptive the gun would have exploded in your face.:caution: Truly, it is that type of shyte that makes me more appreciative of the Admins and Mods here at iHF.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Few thought he was even a starter;
There were many who thought themselves smarter,
But he ended a PM
CH and OM
An earl and a Knight of the Garter.

There once was a young lady named Bright
Whose speed was much faster than light
She set out one day
In a relative way
And returned on the previous night.

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Aye Mate, the Turtleman is looking. We better get this train back on track. :lol:
Can't I take my thread I started of topic, we always manage to get it back on the tracks again.

@Crush will threaten us wtih the banhamma oooooh scary LC. :caution:

A bather whose clothing was strewed
By winds that left her quite nude
Saw a man come along
And unless we are wrong
You expected this line to be lewd.

Track on back...