• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

VoodooShield

Claw

Hey, any of you guys ever heard of or used VoodooShield ? If so, when used with Windows Defender, does it cause any slowdowns. According to the developer it should run perfectly with most antiviruses. I've used it with Bitdefender Free but never with Windows Defender.

Claw

Thanks buddy. The program seems nice. Once it takes a snapshot of what's installed on your machine, anything else that tries to install gets block and you have the option to allow it or not, but I've never used it with Windows Defender and a lot of people have been asking about it.

Claw

Thanks guys. I'm one that thinks Windows Defender needs all the extra help it can get. I know WD is not the worst be it's far from the best.