• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

What Music Are You Listening To?

LoneWolf_53

Cap'n Crunch
iHF Master Craftsman
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
To embed videos, you need to press the highlighted button, and copy/paste the link to the pop-up box:

View attachment 7
I tried that and it gave me an error. It said "The specified URL can not be embedded as media" when I entered the link I used above in the original post.

I know at some places with YouTube videos there's only a certain part of the URL that you put in or it won't work, but with VEVO I haven't the slightest idea.

AndroidOS

The sarcastic one

I tried that and it gave me an error. It said "The specified URL can not be embedded as media" when I entered the link I used above in the original post.

I know at some places with YouTube videos there's only a certain part of the URL that you put in or it won't work, but with VEVO I haven't the slightest idea.
I think it didn't work because you had a load of different parameters in the URL, whereas the forum only wants one, v=xxxxxxx

LoneWolf_53

Cap'n Crunch
iHF Master Craftsman
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member

I think it didn't work because you had a load of different parameters in the URL, whereas the forum only wants one, v=xxxxxxx
Would you mind showing me exactly which part of the URL I tried to use is required so that I know for next time.

I tried using the "quote" but it only displays what happens after the "Media" button is used.