• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

What Music Are You Listening To?

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
@Lord Chance This was SO good, I had to post it.
I enjoy Peter Hollens. He has a strong voice and gives the songs he sings dimension. He is also an accomplished showman. Your post lead me to another of his videos that I really enjoyed. If you have not already seen it, maybe you will enjoy this? Like you Mate, I appreciate good music. :mrgreen:

Crush

I am admin, ruler of my domain
Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
He's been on a Greatest Showman kick lately...not really my thing, but yes I completely agree, he is super talented.

Personally, my favorite video of his is the collab he did with Avi Kaplan or the Les Mis medley he did with his wife:

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
He's been on a Greatest Showman kick lately...not really my thing, but yes I completely agree, he is super talented.

Personally, my favorite video of his is the collab he did with Avi Kaplan or the Les Mis medley he did with his wife:
Aye, Avi Kaplan has a powerful voice. He is another that I keep in my mix of travel music. That way I can sing along without the threat of someone overhearing. :lol:

As for Evynne Hollens. She is not only beautiful, she has a wonderful voice.:)

I tend to gravitate to songs that have meaning for me and or suits my mood at the moment. Over the years I've listened to everything from Blue Grass to Opera to Tribal music. One thing I never acquired a taste for is RAP.:lol: