• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Conversation What was your 1st car?

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
1970 Volkswagen Thing - yellow like most of them. I'll dig out photos later and add :)

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
1940 Morris 8 tourer, Series E, like this one....................................when i looked for a picture, the add where this one is for sale said it is one of only 13 known to exist, how time flies.

2014-09-06_130054.jpg

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
Wow, CD - I bet you would like to have yours back!

Cameldung

I Like It Here
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Wow, CD - I bet you would like to have yours back!
Yes it would be worth a fortune now, back then it was just an old clunker. Ive also owned, and sold, just about every model of Aussie GT Falcon before the 80s. oh well, no brain no pain.

Last edited:

Twitch6000

Person Of All Kinds
Advisor
WCG Team Member
The first truck that was officially mine never really ran.... lol (1989 chevy 1500)

The 2nd truck that I got good ole brownie. That thing was nice. 1990 Chevy 1500 350 6 cyc and would roar with the touch of my big tow.... It was a bit light in the back though in combination with the brake it would skid if you weren't careful... Sadly we had to sell it as it started having new problems pop up...
I had a nice radio installed with some two speaker boxes with two 10" speakers in each box... I loved driving to work in the morning then..(even if work was a fast food worker then...lol)