• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Whats For Supper

Lord Chance

iHelpForum Jester & Door Greeter
It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Wrap it in bacon, cover with foil and bake in the oven... serve with potatoes and veggies and a drizzle of cheese sauce...
not so easy with a whole chicken but great to do with boneless portions...
If you had rather not use bacon then use herbal butter in its place. I have been know to create a lemon butter for chicken or in the case of duck, orange butter.

Rustys

Wrap it in bacon, cover with foil and bake in the oven... serve with potatoes and veggies and a drizzle of cheese sauce...
not so easy with a whole chicken but great to do with boneless portions...
If it was beef maybe pork ya chicken not so much thank for the idea. OOOO even pizza.
If you had rather not use bacon then use herbal butter in its place. I have been know to create a lemon butter for chicken or in the case of duck, orange butter.
That is what we ended up doing. Told the rooster that if he did not behave he would be next.

Last edited:
Making a chicken and sausage gumbo. A family tradition on halloween. It is cruel, but I love to see the parents faces (of the trick or treaters) when they first get a whiff of that delectable smell. I bet they all go home and start cooking, lol.

Lord Chance

It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Making a chicken and sausage gumbo. A family tradition on halloween. It is cruel, but I love to see the parents faces (of the trick or treaters) when they first get a whiff of that delectable smell. I bet they all go home and start cooking, lol.
It is an old Cajun tradition to never let anyone go away hungry. I think I want to trick or treat at your house. Good food is a blessing. Yes? :)

Lord Chance

It's My Birthday!
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Haha, anyone showing up at my doorstep from the site can have some gumbo, but I don't think any of you are in south Louisiana.
Young Lady, I can hit Baton Rouge from my back door. Well, not really because it is a 2 1/2 hour drive from me but I have spent more time down along the Sabine river and Lake Charles than a man has a right too. ;)