• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Solved Windows 10 Anniversary Update What Is It Good For...

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
It appears that M$ in their petty mindedness have turned off the ability to disable windows updates in win 10.

So they are pestering me to install this, is it a service pack? If not what is it good for.

It says it's what users have been asking for, is it just more bloat or bling or is it something useful?

Crush

I am admin, ruler of my domain
Administrator
iHF Master Craftsman
So they are pestering me to install this, is it a service pack? If not what is it good for.
Hm I just actually noticed there's no way to turn the updates off that I can find. Interesting.

Anyway, here is a list of the changes. I personally like the Dark Mode

Arctos

Beware of the Bear...
iHF Veteran
Advisor
WCG Team Member
Hm I just actually noticed there's no way to turn the updates off that I can find. Interesting.

Anyway, here is a list of the changes. I personally like the Dark Mode
Thanks Crush, it does not say if it has made a button for System Restore since it was first introduce with Win ME.

Any one know a reg hack to make this appear.

The dark theme would be good if it changes the appearance of explorer and notepad.

I will get this it morning, but I have to grab a ethernet cable first as I not downloading this on the slower wifi...