• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to iHelpForum - the place to get help from knowledgeable techs in all areas of Tech, Home and Auto help. Consider checking out our Guides or Registering an account to post on our forums today.

Windows failed to start..A recent hardware error and BSOD error STOP; 0X000000ED

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman

Malnutrition

Still Hungry
iHF Master Craftsman
To provide a fresh FRST and Addition.txt........

Go ahead and run these first.

Please download ZHP Cleaner to your desktop. Right Click the icon and select run as administrator.

1. In order to download ZHP cleaner you will need to click the icon below, telecharger, (which is download in French)

2. Once you have started the program, you will need to click the scanner button.

The program will close all open browsers!
3. Once the scan is completed, the you will want to click the Repair button.

At the end of the process you may be asked to reboot your machine. After you reboot a report will open on your desktop.

Copy and paste the report here in your next reply.

: 9-Lab Scan.

http://9-lab.com/download/

Download 9-Lab Removal Tool. from one of the links below.

CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.

Install the program onto your computer, then right click the icon
run as administrator.

Update the program and then run a full scan,

Capture.PNG

Upon Scan Completion Click on Show Results.

2.PNG

Then Click On Clean 3.PNG

Then Click on Save Log. save it to your desktop, copy and paste the contents of the logfile here in your next reply.

Please download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your Desktop.

CLICK HERE to determine whether you're running 32-bit or 64-bit for Windows.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

Last edited:

mikeinstlouis

iHF Regular
How you guys, I just wanted to let you know that I got back from vacation and once again the same problem happened. I used the windows reboot disk I ain't got it working again. I ran that check to see if my hard drive was failing in there were more bad sectors being found. I think it's time to just go ahead and get a new hard drive. Unless you guys have any other suggestions thank you so much for all of your help but I think it's time to get a new hard

DCiAdmin

Always room to learn a bit more
Administrator
iHF Legend
WCG Team Member
With prices so long, Mike, you should look at purchasing an SSD since you have buy a new drive anyway.